Saturday 15 October 2011

learn something new

so today i learnt a valuable lesson that i kind of knew but didnt trust enough to actually try. so i always knew cause jamie oliver is always saying it, he loves chillies and once you take the seeds pout they have no heat and are just a flavour and kick in a dish. but i have this fear of spicy food, if there is any heat in it i will instantly dislike it.

but today my mother got me to make a korma paste and told me use a chilli and take out the seeds (should have seen me, gloves on and all out of fear of the dam things) and then when i ate the dinner couldnt get any heat. was delighted.

turning curve in my cookery, chillies will now be used :) but still, not a seed will get past me :) i fucking hate heat in my food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment