Wednesday 5 May 2010

new plan!!

ok, so I have just been trawling through some of the best food blogs I have seen so far. totally inspiring stuff.

But didn't it make me think. my blog is useless and needs to be a million times better.

I can't bake that much these days but I'm working on it. Friday I have to make a load of cupcakes and something else(haven't figured out what yet) for the party after the communion in the primary school. So yay!!!

but I still have problems with my blog.

As I have demonstrated, I am a disgraceful photographer...so that must be worked on!!...any tips?

I must also research more recipes, adapt them more and post them here....most of that will happen come the summer, I aopolgize.

I should discuss some of the wonderful food in my home town and in the city. I mean the english market is here for gods sake(rick stein did an entire programme on it:D) Ballymaloe is 10 mins down the road. Rachel Allen lives here(I see her all the time in town) darina allen lives here too. There is some amazing cookery shops dotted about the place. Some fantastic places to eat and experience food, and I mean really experience it in a way beyond taste. In a way that inspires and excites a person, that sparks a curiosity in a person.....i think you get it. so ya that must be done.

so...my to do list.
1. Learn to take half decent photos!
2. Dive into the world of recipes and baking with reckless abandon. try everything and change anything I want, just make sure I keep track of what I changed so I can tell anyone who eventually reads this.
3. Explore my home and area. Learn about whats on my doorstep, learn from whats on my doorstep and be inspired constantly by it(Because it is amazing when you think about it)
4. Learn how to use this blog, all the things other people have done with their blogs that I just can't figure out how to do. I need a bloody crash course, (but I'm keeping it a big secret from anyone who knows me on a personal level that i even have a blog,so shhhh;)). I'll just have to figure it out as I go, so please be patient and bear with me.

hmmmm.thats some list. It may not seem like much...but I haven't got a clue how to become good at taking photots or doing wonderous things to the appearance of my blog.....this should be interesting(and probably highly amusing) but I will not be defeated. I will make my blog great and worth the time and effort...it will serve it's purpose...eventually.

wish my luck:)

slan:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog - it really made me smile and I love knowing other teenage bloggers. I'm still such a beginner but if there was ever anything you weren't sure about I'd love to help if I could :) I am SO jealous about you seeing Rachel Allen, she's a star! It all sounds pretty idyllic and I can't wait to see more recipes here soon X

    ReplyDelete